DESIGN YOUR DREAM LIFE
Your dream life is closer than you think.
You’ve checked off all the boxes. Your version of: The house with a freshly painted white picket fence. Kids, cats, an adoring dog. The great car in the driveway. You even landed the promotion at your “dream”job.
Hard work has paid off. You’ve been successful. In some ways, you are living the dream.
But why does success feel so empty? And so lonely?
It’s like you’re filling up a cup that’s punctured at the bottom. And you have no idea why you have to keep filling it up.
Society, our parents, and our friends tell us what our goals and aspirations should be to achieve success. However, if your desires and values don’t align with the boxes you’ve checked off, you will continue to feel unfulfilled, unsatisfied, and unworthy.
At one point you thought you knew what you wanted and now that’s changed.
YOU’RE DIFFERENT. YOU WANT MORE.
But you don’t quite know what that more is or how to get it yet.
There is no shame in changing your priorities. No shame in wanting something more. No shame in discovering you want something in your life to be different.
- You’ve been moving through life putting one foot in front of the other – feeling numb inside.
- You have this pit of guilt in your stomach because while you are grateful for everything you’ve accomplished in your life, you’re still unhappy.
- You’re tired of putting on a brave face and trying to lead everyone, including yourself, to believe everything’s okay.
- It’s very difficult to find time for yourself because you’re constantly putting everyone else’s needs above your own.
- You want to take control of your life, but you don’t want your family or friends to feel like you’re neglecting them.
You feel overwhelmed.
YOU SHOULD NEVER FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WANTING MORE FOR YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD FEEL EXCITED ABOUT WANTING MORE.
THE TIME TO BE COURAGEOUS IS NOW.
THE TIME TO BE THE ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN YOUR OWN LIFE IS NOW.
THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW.
If you don’t want more for yourself, who will? In fact, wanting more for yourself, can inspire your family and friends to do the same for themselves.
- Imagine pushing through that guilt and filling the void you feel with things that truly make you happy.
- Imagine silencing the self-doubt in your head and amplifying the “unrealistic” desires you’ve been ignoring.
- Imagine setting goals towards dreams that you developed for yourself and making them a reality.
- Imagine showing your child what it looks like to go after your passions instead of going through the motions of life.
YOU NEED A LIFE REDESIGN
Choosing “real” happiness takes effort. You redesign your life the way you redesign your home…with intention, care, and sound strategies.
When you redesign your home, you hire an expert designer.
When you want to redesign your life, you hire me.
Get the support you deserve. Asking for help can be challenging and that is what I am here to offer.
DESIGN YOUR DREAM LIFE IS THE THE INTERIOR DESIGNER FOR YOUR LIFE.
Life’s too precious and short to not live every day to its fullest potential. When you change how you think about life, your dreams can become realities.
Get the life you really want. Who knows, it might not look like what you think. Be open to a new way of living–and being. Take the first step by committing to my brand new video course, Design Your Dream Life.
This video e-course helps transform the narrative in your head from negative to positive. Designing your dream life starts with giving yourself permission to live the life you desire and taking small risks that lead to big wins.
You don’t have to have it all figured out. You just need to be open to self-reflection followed by action.
It’s never too late to take control of your life and follow your dreams. Design Your Dream Life is exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
One payment of
$397 $297. Don’t let your dream life slip away!
I am Dr. Drema Dial. I’m a licensed psychologist and life designer. I am living proof that once you open yourself up to the possibilities, you can live a fulfilling life. I had checked off “the boxes.” A husband, two beautiful children, the home and the car.
On the surface, everything was perfect. Below the surface, however, my husband and I had lost touch with each other. And after his second affair, I took the opportunity to create a new life for myself. Now, I live in the South of France with the love of my life helping other people follow their dreams.
Design Your Dream Life is the process I had to go through to rebuild myself and my life. No matter your dream, this course will reconstruct your mindset to get you out of your own way. Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Thought-provoking, bite-size 5-10 minute videos that broaden your perspective and encourage you to consider new possibilities.
- In each step of the course, you complete practical exercises to put your new perspective into action.
- An accountability workbook to track your progress throughout the course and you will use it as the framework for redesigning your life.
- Beyond the videos, this course offers the opportunity for group coaching, a private Facebook group for weekly Q&A and even 1-on-1 coaching with me.
- All the tools you need to start living your best life are right here.
People tend to wait until something big happens in their life to make a change. Instead of waiting until you have to react to a situation (for me, it was divorce), choose to take control today.
Once you push yourself out of your comfort zone with this course and learn how to think differently about your life, you will be thoughtful about what you’re doing and why you’re doing it moving forward.
- Become more self-aware and self-accepting – embracing your strengths and weaknesses and taking advantage of their value.
- Develop a stronger sense of self confidence.
- Confront vulnerability – running towards it and remaining open to new things.
- Understand relational value – being true to yourself allows others to connect with you on a deeper level.
- Design and live the life of your dreams.
Who is in control of your life? If you can’t confidently say it’s you, ask yourself what is standing in your way. Most of the time the answer is fear. Being afraid of the unknown is natural. You should be more afraid of living an unfulfilled life.
You don’t have to go through this change alone.
Don’t let fear, keeping the status quo, or what people are telling you keep you from the life you deserve for one more second.
Break through your fear.
Get the inner confidence you want.
Make life happen on your terms.
Create the life you want to live.
Register for Design Your Dream Life now!
$397 $297 today!