Why Failure Mattersappx
One thing all successful people have in common is their deep belief in themselves. They knew they had to make it happen, no matter what it took. What we seldom think about, however, is what it takes to be successful.
Think of the great basketball player, Michael Jordan: “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
How many of us would have stopped long before 9000 shots? Most.
The beauty of facing failure head on is that it means we tried. We took action and even if it failed, we can learn from it.
And here’s where most people drop the ball: They try something. It doesn’t work out as planned. And that little monster in your head starts talking,
- You’re not cut out for this.
- Now you made a fool of yourself.
- Aren’t you embarrassed?
The spiral into self-doubt and angst gets started. And, if it’s not stopped, it saps the life out of your momentum. Your attitude drifts into one of can’ts and whys.
- I can’t figure out what to do next!
- Why are other people able to do this but I can’t.
- I can’t do everything.
- Why can’t I get anything done?
I know this cycle because I’ve lived it. Until one day I understood it was just my mind’s way of trying to keep me ‘safe.’ Safe from failure and possible rejection and overwhelm. Which obviously wasn’t going to work!
In understanding my journey from newbie to successful business owner, I saw how our minds trick us, work against us–Unless we know how to tame those pesky gremlins running around inside us. We can’t always control what comes up for us, but we can control how we deal with it.
Which is why I’ve created this new mastermind unlike any others and with you in mind to help people achieve more of their goals in life and business.
The Affluent Attitude–The Six Week Mastermind to Blast Through the Chains Holding You Back From Your Best Life and Business
With The Affluent Attitude, you’ll
- Have a full calendar of people you love working with.
- Sleep soundly knowing you are doing what you’re meant to do. With ease.
- Have more money in the bank. Freedom to do more of what you love.
- Spread your message to the people who really need it.
- Have the confidence to speak about what you do to anyone.
- Work reasonable hours that allow you to have down time and a social life!
- Believe that what you do is exactly what people need.
Wouldn’t you like to have some business best friends who will lift you up? My mastermind has made ALL of the difference in the success of my business.
This is limited to ten women, so apply now!